| Answer / Solution
Uninstall ITC and Reboot
There are times during the installation of the ITC, files will get in a unusable state. When it gets to this point, it is best to uninstall the ITC, reboot your computer and attempt to reinstall the application. You can perform these functions by performing the following steps:
- If possible, backup your ITC Settings before continuing. (How: Settings menu, User Settings, Save to Platform.)
- Close out of the ITC Installation Program
- Choose the Start Button (in the bottom left hand corner)
- Choose "Control Panel"
- Choose "Add or Remove Programs"
- Choose "InfraWare Transcription Client 2009" in the list of programs
- Choose the "Change/Remove" button
- Choose the "Remove the application from this computer" radio button
- Press OK
- After application has been removed, reboot your computer
- When your computers starts back up, attempt to install the ITC again
Restore User Settings (if desired): Settings menu, User Settings, Load from Platform.