QA Pay Report
The QA Pay Report works just like the regular Pay Report, but it reports QA activity and uses QA Pay Models. It is found on the Reports tab of the IMC right next to the Pay Report. It is used to compute compensation for QA personnel, regardless of their employment status (employee, IC or sub-contractor).
There are many pre-requisites to running a QA Pay Report, including the creation of one or more QA Pay Models and the completion of jobs by QA personnel. The act of running a report can be as simple or complex as an Administrator wants, depending on the need for granular filtering of jobs to include and more. Prior to clicking the Display Report button, consider the options:
- Facility: For compensation, you probably want to include work for all Facilities. If you prefer to see compensation records for only a particular facility, select it from this list.
- Start Date and End Date: These are inclusive, so jobs produced on the two dates in these boxes will be included beginning at 12:01am on the start date and ending at 11:59pm on the end date.
- Time Zone: When set to "My Time Zone" the time is relative to the time zone of the Administrator's computer where the report is being run. An Admin in LA will get a different set of jobs from an Admin in New York due to the 3 hour time difference. (Midnight occurs at a different time in these locations, but the time at which jobs were worked by a transcriptionist is fixed.) If you need to run the report using a different time zone you can select that from the list. Default is "My Time Zone".
- Check the box to Observe Daylight Savings.
- Pay Models: Select a single Pay Model if desired, or use the more powerful Tiered Pay Plan which applies various Pay Models based on how those are setup for each QA user. See KB818 for details on Tiered Pay Rules.
- User: You can run this report for a single QA user or All. For a single QA user, select the desired QA user from the drop-down list. Default is All.
- Author: You can run the report for all Authors for which the QA(s) performed work, or you can limit the scope to a single Author. To select a specific Author you must choose a Facility from the option above.
- Group by: The report can be grouped (ordered by) either Author or Document Type.
- Expand: Should the report be rolled up or should any of the levels of detail be expanded? Check the boxes for the levels of detail you'd like to be expanded. Otherwise, you can use the + sign next to each item to expand rows one at a time for detail analysis.
- Do not display dollar amounts: Check this box to review production amounts without multiplying out to dollar amounts.
- Do not display effective rates: The pay amount calculated divided by the hours the transcriptionist worked is the effective hourly rate.
- Display External IDs: Most users won't need External (Author) IDs on a Pay Report, but if you need them to tie with another system, check this box.
Finally, click the Display Report button to launch the report in the viewer.
Once loaded, you can use the report header to scroll through pages, find content, scale the view, export to a popular file format (such as Excel XLS) for further manipulation or formatting or print.
- QA Level: If your account has been set up for multiple levels of QA you will see each level grouped.
- Facility: Facility assigned to jobs which were QA'd during the time frame specified.
- Doc Type: Document Type assigned to jobs which were QA'd during the time frame specified.
- Author: Author assigned to jobs which were QA'd during the time frame specified.
- Job #: When expanded, each job QA'd during the time frame specified is listed on a separate line.
- Subject: Subject (if entered) for each job.
- Date: Date QA was performed.
- Duration: Duration of jobs.
- Work Time: The total time a job was open in QA in the ITC.
- Effective Rate: Based on the Work Time and the QA Pay Model.
- % Pause: Calculation of time that a job is opened in the ITC but the QA user is not interacting with the ITC in any way.
- STAT: Indicates jobs which are STAT.
- Count: The total count of units according to the assigned QA Pay Model.
- Amount: The computed amount for the job based on the assigned QA Pay Model.
- Jobs will appear with ** after their job number if they were duplicated and the billing model is using 'Seconds" as its metric.