| Answer / Solution
Template Page Explained
The InfraWare 360 Platform supports templates to accelerate the production of reports. Templates are created using the InfraWare Template Editor (ITE). See KB87, KB222 for more details on creating Templates. The Templates page lists all templates for an Account and can be filtered by Facility or by Description. This page allows an Administrator to manage Templates in the IMC.
- Administrator login for the IMC.
Template Page Options
- Filter: Filter the list by choosing a Facility at the top of the page, or by entering a Description in the field at the top of the listing. You may also check the box to "Only show templates ready to be First Draft enabled. Click the Apply Filter button to filter the listing.
- Listing Details: Each template includes the following columns:
- Actions - Open, Edit Template Properties, Delete, Quick View, and Download
- Description - Description of the template assigned in the ITE
- Facility - Facility to which the template is assigned
- Size - Template file size (KB676)
- Last Modified - Date/time of the last template modification
- Modified By - User who modified the template most recently
- ITE Used - ITE version for the most recent modification
- Lines/mo - Total 65-character lines in the last 30 days for volume using a template
- First Draft
- FD Enabled - Templates are FD Enabled when they contain one or more FD Fields. See KB506 for details.
- Template Tuner Ready - See KB701 for details on the Template Tuner.
- Template Creator - This is being tested internally and is not exposed to customers currently.
- Mobile - Please note: Display options for InfraWare Dictation are currently being tested internally in a limited Beta release.
- Display - Indicates the template is set to display in the InfraWare Dictation mobile app.
- Include OTT - Indicates that Optional Template Text fields should be displayed in the InfraWare Dictation mobile app. See KB598 for details.
- Optional Headings - Indicates Optional Headings should be displayed in the InfraWare Dictation mobile app.