| Answer / Solution
Changing Login eMail in the ITC
An option to change your login eMail address in the InfraWare Transcription Client (ITC) is now available.
- ITC version 188.8.131.52 or newer is required.
- Log in to the ITC.
- Go to the File menu ⇒ Change EMail address.
- Type in your New EMail Address and current password. Press Enter or click Send.
- If accepted you will receive a success message. Press Enter or click OK to accept.
- Your eMail address will be updated on the platform and you will need to use the new eMail address next time you log in to any InfraWare application/site.