| Answer / Solution
Transcriptionist Returned Dictations
It is sometimes necessary for an Administrator to monitor the jobs that transcriptionists have returned without working to analyze any cherry-picking. The MT Returned Dictations page can be used for this purpose.
- Log in to the InfraWare Management Console (IMC) with your username and password.
- Go to the Queue tab ⇒ MT Status sub-tab.
- Click on the »View MT returned dictations link located below the Manager and Transcriptionists filter options.
- Start/End Dates: The window of time from which the report includes jobs. So, any job which was transcribed after the start date and before the end date will be included on the report.
- Transcriptionist: Click the radio button to choose from the drop-down menu to see results for one or all transcriptionists.
Pool: Click the radio button and choose from the drop-down menu to see results for a pool of transcriptionists.
- Click the Display button.
- Results will be listed below in the table.
- Click the Back to MT Status button to be taken back to that page.
- Time of rejection
|Thursday, February 22, 2018