| Answer / Solution
MT Profile Files
Files can be uploaded as part of the HR page for an MT (KB687). The HR Files page lists all files which have been uploaded to the platform for MT's.
- Go to the Administration tab ⇒ Users subtab.
- Click on the HR Files link at the top of the listing, above the filter options.
- The Users HR File List page will load.
- Filters: Once a filter is selected/entered click Search.
- Manager: Account Manager or Workflow Coordinator. Click the drop-down menu to choose:
- My MT's - By default the list will be filtered to show files for "My MT's", which is the list of MT's for which you have been identified as the Account Manager or Workflow Coordinator. See KB805 for details.
- All Managers
- Specific Manager
- File Type: When a file is uploaded the file type can be designated. Options include:
- Annual HIPAA Training
- Asset Disposal
- Business Associate Agreement
- Direct Deposit
- Exhibit A
- W9 Form
- All (Default)
- Not Assigned
- Expiration: An Expiration Date can be set for files uploaded. Options include:
- File Name
- Click the File Name to download/open that file.
- Click the pencil icon to modify file attributes:
- Click the red X to delete the file.