| Answer / Solution
Setting Volume as Manually Ineligible
Administrators have the option to set any graded model (Author-DocType-Dictation Source combination) as manually ineligible for First Draft. This is helpful when work has been graded, but an administrator will not be able to use First Draft (workflow requirements, unreliable DocType or Author at ingress, dictator style/expectations, EMR - Direct Entry). Models will continue to build in the background, but the volume will be easier to manage and report against.
- Administrator username and password for the InfraWare Management Console (IMC).
- Login to the IMC using your Administrator username and password
- Select the First Draft tab ⇒ Authors sub-tab
- Click on the Author's name to open the First Draft Author Details window.
- Click the drop-down menu next to each Document Type-Dictation Source (model) and choose "Not Eligible".
- Choose an option from the drop-down menu that will show up underneath the list of document types.
- Enter any pertinent details in the text box.
- Repeat as needed for additional DocType-Dictation Sources.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
- Volume will now be included in the Author page filter "Manually set as Ineligible". See KB513 for details on these filter options.