| Answer / Solution
InfraWare Document Templates
A Document Template is a PDF rendering of a platform template which can be made available for physicians to view in the InfraWare Dictation mobile app for iOS. This could be exactly the same as the original platform template, or it could be a customized version to show document layout.
- Administrator login for the InfraWare Management Console (IMC).
- Template created using the InfraWare Template Editor (ITE). See KB77 for further details on how to create a template.
- This feature is only available in the InfraWare Dictation mobile app v7.0.1 or later. See KB741 for details on this new mobile app.
Follow these steps to set up a Dictation Template from a platform template:
- Go to to the Document Config tab, Templates sub-tab.
- Click the Edit Template Properties icon to the left of the template you wish to display in the InfraWare Dictation mobile app as a Dictation Template.
- In the Mobile section, check the box next to the option(s):
- Allow Authors to View Template: Check this box to make the template available in the InfraWare Dictation mobile app for iOS.
- Include Optional Template Text: Check this box to include Optional Template Text in the mobile Dictation Template. See KB598 for details on Optional Template Text.
- Include Optional Headings: Check this box to include headings contained within First Draft Areas which are not set to display unless detected by First Draft. See KB778 for details on First Draft Areas.
- Preview Mobile Template: Click the icon to preview how the template will be displayed for authors dictating with InfraWare Dictation for iOS.
Once a mobile Dictation Template is set up to display in the InfraWare Dictation mobile app for iOS, the Author can tap the arrow and it will display for them.
- If no Dictation Template has been made available for the selected Document Type a "Document Not Found" message will be displayed when the arrow is tapped.
|Thursday, December 8, 2016