| Answer / Solution
Enable Document Type for EVP
In order for work to use the EHR Verified Production (EVP) feature a Document Type must first be enabled for EVP. See KB947 for details on the EHR Verified Production (EVP) feature. This article explains the steps necessary to do this.
- Administrative login for the InfraWare Management Console (IMC)
- IMC Beta and ITC Beta version 188.8.131.52 are required for use of this feature, which is being tested internally at this time.
- Log in to the IMC and go to the Document Config tab ⇒ Document Types subtab.
- Click on the Document Type you wish to enable.
- Check the Enable EVP box.
- Click Save.