| Answer / Solution
MT Status History
The ITC allows users to set their status to inform the platform how to handle automatic routing of transcription and QA jobs. See KB624 for details. The MT Status Page (KB239) allows an Administrator to view the ITC Status History for a Transcriptionist.
- An Administrator login ID and password for the IMC.
- Log in to the IMC Beta at www.Beta.InfraWare.com/IMC.
- Select the Queue tab ⇒ MT Status sub-tab and scroll down to click on the »View Status History link:
- Select Parameters from the drop-down menus:
- Status: Select the Status of the ITC (KB624) from the drop-down menu:
- Online and accepting new dictations
- Online, but not accepting new dictations
- Offline - Considered to be offline by the system (no status update from the ITC in over 5 minutes)
- Manager: Account Manager or Workflow Coordinator (KB805)
- Transcriptionist: Choose All or select from the drop-down menu.
- Start/End Date
- Click Submit.
After clicking Submit the page will load the data using the selected parameters. To export results to Excel for analysis click on the Export icon: Results are explained below:
- Total Time: This section shows the total the amount of time in each status selected above:
- History: This section shows the date/time and each status change for each Transcriptionist selected above:
|Tuesday, October 24, 2017