| Answer / Solution
First Draft Pay Override
Pay Models in InfraWare 360 support both a regular (transcription) pay rate and a First Draft (editing) pay rate. See KB562 for details.
- Administrative login for the InfraWare Management Console (IMC)
- The job must be a First Draft job which is in Completed status.
- This option is currently available in IMC Beta only: https://beta.infraware.com/
- Go to the Queue tab, Admin Queue sub-tab and search for the job.
- Open the Job Properties screen for that job.
- Click the Override Pay link next to the First Draft check box.
- If the job is not First Draft this option will not be displayed.
- A pop-up window will be displayed with options.
- Choose from the drop-down menu:
- Default Rate - Pay calculations will follow default rules as per KB562.
- First Draft Rate - First Draft rate will be used for pay calculations. This option might be used if an Administrator makes the determination that the First Draft should not have been discarded by the MT as per KB573.
- Transcription Rate - Transcription Rate will be used for pay calculations for this job. This option might be used if an MT did not discard the First Draft, but an administrator evaluates the draft and determines that Transcription pay for that draft is justified.
- Click Submit.
- The feature to discard First Drafts should be used judiciously. If certain authors or work types are not generating First Drafts that are effective, or if a suitable editor is not available for a period of time, it is better to disable First Draft in those circumstances. See KB415 for how to do that.
- This action is recorded in the Audit Trail.
|Wednesday, October 26, 2016